Mariko Ruhle, is a Seattle based musician/singer-songwriter from Santa Barbara, California. Her band TEMPLE CANYON is where her musical heart resides most of the time. Temple Canyon is Nostalgic Seattle Rock, "...something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue." See for yourself... Serious songs, with a sense of humor before and after.
favorite first time listener responses:
"Shades of the 60's"
- Rick Fisher - RFI Mastering - Seattle, WA
"You sound like all the best parts of the song Rhiannon[by Fleetwood Mac]"
- Every Day - Alternative-Library - Bellingham, WA
"It's like Joni Mitchell meets Led Zeppelin"
- anonymous - Skylark Cafe - Seattle, WA
"Your voice cuts like a knife"
- Kevin - Kraken Lounge - Seattle, WA
"In one song, I felt like I relived all of the 70's"
- someone's Mom - Conor Byrne Pub - Seattle, WA
"You attack the note like Cat Power"
- Anonymous - Blue Moon Tavern - Seattle, WA
"Your Drummer Has The Best Faces"
- Everyone - Everywhere